4 step process
The Trade-In Program will issue price quotes for hardware that is available for pickup within 30 days.
Minimum quantity requirements:
- (20+) desktops, monitors, printers, components
- (10+) notebooks
- (1+) Intel or Unix servers, routers, hubs, switches, storage devices, mainframe with minimum residual value $1,000
1) Submit trade-in quote request
Use our convenient online trade-in request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following consolidated information.
- Model Number
- Configuration or Description
Configuration on system units should include processor, disk drive, memory, CD/DVD, or feature codes for Unix hardware.
2) Receive price quote
All quotes are valid for one week, and may be extended for up to 30 days upon commitment back in writing within one week. Hardware must be in good working condition, free from physical damage, and complete with applicable accessories.
3) Prepare equipment for pickup or ship to our consolidation facility
Customer is responsible for properly boxing and/or shrink-wrapping hardware on to pallets. IBC shall coordinate transportation logistics for (100+) PC related units, or (1+) midrange, or mainframe hardware that is loading dock accessible. Customers with small quantities may ship directly to our receiving facility in MA.
4) Receive payment within 10 days from testing!
The cash-back proceeds may be sent directly to the Vendor, Reseller, or End-User.